One of the things you’ll notice about my blog is that it is meant to teach serious students of astrology. Right now, I don’t have much that is basic, but when the semester ends, I may put up descriptions of the signs, houses, and planets. But for now…
…here is a collection of things based on google searches to this blog:
1) Aquarians are generally smart. Except when they’re not. Actually, there is no way to tell from a sun sign alone if a person is intelligent. Look to Mercury, the 3rd house, the 6th house, and the 9th house. Also, see if Mercury makes strong aspects to the moon, Mars, or Uranus.
2) Aquarians can wear lipstick if they want to. What kind of lipstick they should wear has more to do with their rising sign and the placement of Venus.
3) fuck you kim davis indeed.
4) Making friends in law school is something I am still trying to figure out. I’m always slow to make friends, and I find being in the same classes with the same people day in, day out, makes me claustrophobic. For Sagittarians, absence makes the heart grow fonder. One of the things I realized early on is that law school is all about conforming, and to conform, you must compromise and be like the hegemonic group, which is the average. If you’re wondering how to make friends in law school, you are not average. Take solace.
5) Mars in the 8th house in synastry can be very sexy and explosive. If someone has their mars in your 8th house, you really want to fuck this person, be near them, and fight with them. They push your buttons, all of them. However, this type of relationship can also be obsessive if other factors are present, and it may destroy you from within, especially if the Mars person is emotionally volatile. Where is your Mars? If you have a weak Mars, this person may run roughshod on you, or may be the Christian Gray to your Anastasia. Hopefully, your love story is written better.
6) Pluto in the 1st house solar return: when this happened to me, I came into a sense of my own personal power. Actually, in the place I was in, I became a villain of sorts, because I would not conform. A villain like Hester Prynne is a villain, I guess, or her daughter Pearl. I actually had a very fulfilling sexual fling, no strings, for the first time in my life, and it was intense, but it was the first sexual relationship I ever had for the joy of it. I was, however, manipulative and impatient with other people; I found that the street went both ways, and that while I was trying to get into the heads of others, others were trying to manipulate me. I had power struggles at work, but I knew that I was playing the game for a year, while the others were playing for keeps. I also burned some bridges. However, I came out of that year with a sense of my own personal power.
7) love relationship for venus synastry mars people for 2015: If you want to do a predictive chart for a couple, skip the synastry and do a composite chart instead. This is the way to divine what may happen in a relationship for any given year. Synastry charts are two individuals compared, and to tell you the truth, once the relationship is established, they are no longer really necessary.
8) unemployed most of my saturn return AND yes, i actually went mad during the saturn return: me too!